Bilingual Customer Service Representative
- LocationTemporarily Remote
- Salary$850 USD/Monthly
- Job typeFull time
Thank you so much for your interest, we are excited to get to know you better during this recruiting process. Please take a moment to read the job description below.
Summary: The Customer Service Representative is responsible for supporting one or more clients with customer inquiries and support while demonstrating our company values. Also, for responding to customers via phone.
General customer service duties and responsibilities include answering phone calls, responding to customer questions and complaints, and walking customers through different processes, basic technical troubleshooting, and soft collections.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Inbound General Customer Service and Soft Collections + basic Technical Troubleshooting.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) with the ability to communicate in both English and Spanish effectively and professionally with others.
- Educate customer on specific information.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers always.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues, as necessary.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Uses computer and multiple programs.
- Works on-site or remote when required.
- Full Schedule Flexibility required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click on "Proceed".
About Valor Global CR
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.